Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Journal of My Life : 3집 이야기 (3rd Vol. Story)

Hello again everyone ! Woow.. Today is very hot and also very tiring. I have a little time between my busy schedule to tell a story to all of you.

Now, I will tell you a story about Reliability. Today, I have a lecture about statistic engineering and reliability. My lecturer said that if we talk about reliability, we can't separate it with a system. Why ? Because system's reliability is what we talk about. But, maybe some of us don't know what system is. System is a set of component / attribute which is ordered to do specific function.

We also talk about success. There are two kinds of success. Success in technical and success in business. Chance of technical success is reliability.

Reliability of the system (like a structure, car, bike, etc.) will be weaken as time goes. But, with Repair and Maintenance, reliability can be maintained even not 100% as the new one. And the system must have maintainability character which means the system has a maintenance period and repairing period as short as possible. So the availability of the system can be guaranteed.

Okay, this is my story about reliability. Do you confuse with the story ? Me too, you are not alone. Hahahaa =)) But don't worry ! If I have an easy story to tell, I will tell it to you. It's time to back to my busy schedule. See you everyone ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment