Monday, September 5, 2011

Journal of My Life : 1집 이야기 (1st Vol. Story)

Hello Hello Hello ! 안녕하세요, 친구들 !

In this first day of lecture, Suddenly, I got a task from my lecturer to find a journal and I have to analyze it and give both comments and summary. But, How to analyze it ? Okay, I will tell you. Please be patient.

Okay, the task is about "Using Descriptive Statistic". So, what's descriptive statistic ? Referring to all source which I read before, descriptive statistic is methods which related to collecting and presenting some data so that data can give important informations to readers. Descriptive statistic only give data's informations without giving any conclusions about the data's parent. With descriptive statistic, we can get informations such as mean, median, modus, deviation, etc.

Now, we know what's the meaning of "Descriptive Statistic". So, let me do the task now and I will tell you other things about what I'm studying. 파이팅 !

See You ! 안녕히계세요 !

No comments:

Post a Comment